Die Europäische Kommission hat eine Reihe von FAQs veröffentlicht, um häufig gestellte Fragen zur EU-Taxonomie zu klären. Dieses FAQ war das erste.
- What is the EU Taxonomy?
- The Taxonomy Climate Delegated Act
- Why do we need an EU Taxonomy?
- How does the EU Taxonomy fit within the broader sustainable finance framework?
- How does the EU Taxonomy define green economic activities?
- What is the level of ambition of the EU Taxonomy ‘substantial contribution’ criteria? Why is it something higher than EU sectoral legislation?
- What is the coverage of the EU Taxonomy and why are some sectors or activities not covered?
- How will companies use the EU Taxonomy? Mandatory use: disclosure / Voluntary use: guide for investments
- Will the EU Taxonomy be used elsewhere too? Green standards and labels / EU instruments making reference to the EU Taxonomy
- How can companies benefit from having Taxonomy-aligned activities?
- How does the EU Taxonomy help companies transition towards sustainability?
- My company is an SME. Can my company also benefit from the EU Taxonomy?
- My company’s activity is not covered in the EU Taxonomy. What does that mean for my company?
- My company’s activity is not Taxonomy-aligned. Can this activity’s environmental performance still be recognised somehow?
- My company is taking steps to reduce the harmful impact on the environment of its activities. Will this improvement be recognised?
- How about companies without any Taxonomy-aligned activities? Will they lose access to finance?
- What was the process leading up to the adoption of the Taxonomy Climate Delegated Act and as of when will it apply?
- What is the role of the Platform on Sustainable Finance in developing the technical screening criteria?
Struktur des Dokuments:
In diesem FAQ werden in Summe 18 Fragen in den folgenden Teilen beantwortet.
- What is the EU Taxonomy: Fragen 1-7
- Use of the EU Taxonomy: Fragen 8-16
- Process and further policy developments: Fragen 17 & 18